We want to provide you with the capability you need to manage your policy on-the-go and with ease. Through the Allianz MyHealth mobile application and portal you will now be able to:
- Add your child and spouse to your policy
- Update your contact details
- Submit and track your claims
- Access your e-membership card and OSHC information.
To learn what capability you will now have, see the following links:
HOW TO REGISTER AND NAVIGATE MYHEALTH
SUBMITTING AND TRACKING A CLAIM
The member portal and mobile app allows you to manage your policy and include the following benefits:
Use your e-membership card to claim your medical and health costs
Locate your most recent and up-to-date policy documentation
Add a child or spouse to your policy
Submit and track your medical / health claim
Contact our customer support team via Allianz MyHealth app
Respond to enquiries from our customer support team
You have the ability to access your e-membership card directly on the MyHealth portal or mobile application. You can simply download the MyHealth app online and follow the registration process.
On the MyHealth portal or mobile applications, you have the capability to access your most updated OSHC Certificate of Insurance (COI). To access your COI simply navigate to View Policy and the Documents tab. All your key OSHC documents, including your e-membership card are located in this section.
You can download the Allianz MyHealth app online.
DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY
DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE
You will have two methods for submitting a claim:
- Using the Allianz MyHealth portal or mobile application to submit your claim online. Simply, navigate to the My Claim section and follow the required steps.
- If you don’t have access to the Allianz MyHealth portal or mobile application, you can submit your claim via email. Go to How to claim on your OSHC, load the ‘Claim’ form and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your medical receipts and the completed form attached
If you need support navigating the Allianz MyHealth portal or app or how to claim, here are some helpful links below
HOW TO CLAIM ON YOUR OVERSEAS STUDENT HEALTH COVER
DOWNLOAD ALLIANZ MYHEALTH APP
HOW TO USE THE STUDENT MEMBERS ALLIANZ MYHEALTH PORTAL
MEMBER HELP CENTRE
Alternatively, you can contact your customer support team at email@example.com or 13 67 42.