international student landing page

Overseas Student Health Cover

Join Australia’s largest overseas student health insurance provider
Get a Price

Easily maintain health insurance for your stay while you are on the student visa.

Health Network
If something happens, you can rely on our large network of doctors and medical providers across Australia.
We are ready to help whenever you need us with our 24/7 emergency and assistance phone for members.
MyHealth App
Take control of your cover with our Allianz MyHealth app designed to make your life easier.
Doctors on Demand
Access a health professional from the comfort of your home. Allianz Care Australia OSHC members have access to a qualified doctor 24/7 via phone or video call.
Find out more
MyHealth App
Take control of your cover with our Allianz MyHealth portal and apps, designed to make your life easier. Submit a medical claim, check the status of your claims or view your policy documents at the touch of a button, anytime, anywhere, even offline.
Find out more
Find a Doctor
Our find a doctor tool helps you find health professionals close by that bill us directly.  Simply enter your postcode and choose your closest health professional. 
find a doctor
Still need help?