408 Visa Overseas Visitor Health Cover
Health Insurance for your 408 Temporary Activity Visa
If you are in Australia to participate in eligible activities, you may be eligible for a 408 Temporary Activity Visa. We offer Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) for international visitors on the 408 Temporary Activity Visa.
Our OVHC is Australia-wide and lets you access medical and health cover if something happens during your stay.
The Department of Home Affairs requires 408 visa holders take out health insurance each time you travel to Australia – so you are covered during your stay.
About the 408 Temporary Activity Visa
The 408 Temporary Activity Visa allows visitors to come to Australia to work in the entertainment industry, participate in activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation, participate or observe in an Australian research project and more.
For more information, visit the Department of Home Affairs website.
Who can be covered?
Dual family policy
Why choose Allianz Care Australia
Access to health care
24/7 Emergency Phone
Receive certificate of insurance online
Other visas we cover
- 188 Business Innovation & Investment (Provisional)
- 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity)
- 401 Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity)
- 402 Training and Research
- 403 Temporary Work (International Relations)
- 407 Training
- 416 Seasonal Worker Program
- 457 Skilled Temporary Work
- 461 New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa
- 476 Skilled Recognised Graduate
- 489 Skilled Regional (Provisional)
- 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional)