visa 600 ovhc

Get health insurance for your 600 visa

From  $78 | Month

Whether you are on holiday, a short business trip or staying with family, we offer Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) for international visitors on 600 Visitor Visas.

Our OVHC is Australia-wide and lets you access medical and health cover if something happens during your stay. The Department of Home Affairs recommends that 600 Visa holders take out health insurance each time you travel to Australia – so you are covered during your stay.

From $78 AUD /mth
Our most affordable in-hospital and emergency cover.
From $141 AUD/mth
In-hospital and out of hospital cover including local doctors, specialists and prescription medicines.

Visitor visas are issued by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs. 

If you are in Australia, you can apply for the tourist stream of the 600 visa online, as long as you have a valid visa that does not have condition 8503 imposed.

If you are outside Australia, only certain passport holders can apply for a 600 visa online. If you cannot apply online you can lodge a paper application.

For more information about how to apply, visit the Department of Home Affairs website.

*If you hold a secondary visa, you must be insured under the same policy as the primary visa holder.  You are only eligible to hold a single OVHC policy if you are the primary visa holder.
Access your health care
If something happens, you can rely on our large network of doctors and medical providers across Australia.
We are ready to help whenever you need us with our 24/7 emergency and assistance phone for members. 
Online Certificate
Purchase online and you will receive your Certificate of Insurance via email. 
  • 188 Business Innovation & Investment (Provisional)
  • 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity)
  • 401 Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity)
  • 402 Training and Research
  • 403 Temporary Work (International Relations)
  • 407 Training
  • 408 Temporary Activity
  • 416 Seasonal Worker Program
  • 457 Skilled Temporary Work
  • 461 New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa
  • 476 Skilled Recognised Graduate
  • 482 Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS)
  • 485 Temporary Graduate
  • 489 Skilled Regional (Provisional)
  • 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional)