How to claim on your Overseas Student Health Cover
Direct billing medical network
Non-direct billing medical network
You can either pay the full amount to the medical provider then use the tax invoice to submit a claim or you can request for us to pay the medical provider directly.
There are a number of simple ways to claim including:
Claim via Allianz MyHealth app
Use the Allianz MyHealth app to submit a claim, access and update your membership details including your e-membership card and access our 24-hour helpline.
- or login to the (If you have not done so already).
- Register for an account. Be sure to have your policy number ready.
- Select ‘Submit claim’.
- Upload photos of your invoices and receipts.
- Download the
- Print and complete the form
- Scan your completed form and any relevant attachments e.g. medical invoices (receipts)
- Email them to with your policy number in the email subject line.
Alternatively, you can post your claim and receipts to:
Allianz Care Australia OSHC
Locked Bag 3001
Toowong QLD 4066
What happens after you submit your claim?
Once we receive you claim, we will process it within 10 working days, provided we have all the information we need. Keep in mind that postage and bank clearance times may take several days.
If you have submitted a claim for treatment you have already paid for, you can choose to have your benefit paid by:
- Electronic funds transfer – we will deposit money into your nominated bank account
- Cheque – we will send you a cheque to your Australian postal address
If you have not paid for the treatment, we can send the payment directly to your medical provider. Please make sure to indicate this on the claim form and make sure you submit your claim as soon as possible so we can pay the bill on time.